- combat vehicle (CV) 9A331ME (on the wheeled chassis) or CV 9A331MU (on the tracked chassis);
- 9M334 surface-to-air missile module with four surface-to-air guided missiles 9M331.
Surface-to-air missile module is a uniform construction consisting of four transporting-launching containers with four missiles each. The SAM module is intended for storage, transportation and launching of surface-to-air guided missiles. During operation four, three, two or one missile can be in a module.
- transporter/loader (TL) 9T224;
- transporting vehicle 9T245;
- maintenance vehicle (battery MV) 9B887M2E;
- maintenance vehicle (regiment MV) 9B887-1M2E;
- group SPTA set vehicle 9Ф399-1М2E;
- rigging equipment set 9Ф116;
- trainig simulator for the combat vehicle operators 9Ф116;
- maintenance shop MTO-АГ3М1.
Additionally together with the system
A CONTROL FACILITY can be delivered:
- mobile unified battery command post (UBCP) 9C737ME.
It provides control of group actions of CV battery, communication with higher and middle-level echelons of air defence network.
As a rule, the Tor-M2E ADM battery consists of one UBCP, four CVs, two TLs, one SAM set and one MV. Within a battery two combat vehicles can be used in a "squad" mode at one protected site.